** The gel peels off right away, what am I doing wrong?**
1. We suggest to use a nail file or nail prep dehydrator(before base coat) to ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free.
2. It’s important to avoid gel on the skin and cuticle area or it will be easy to peel off.
3. The thinner the better when it comes to applying all steps! If it’s too thick, it could wrinkle easily and peel off.
4. Remember to cap the nail edge for each layer to get a long lasting manicure.
5. Or use nail strengthener (after base coat) for an extra layer of strength, the softer the nail, the easier they peel.
** Get wrinkled or bubbling after curing, why?**
The gel polish applied too thick.
We recommend Apply thin coat each layer( Thinner makes stronger.) Thick coats are hard to cure fully and easy to peel off.
In general, apply 2-3 layers to get full color.
The lamp’s curing time is not long enough. Causing gel polish is not completely dry.
Keep the nails curing in all directions.Place the nails under the bulbs as much as possible that help dry the gel polish.
** Why is the gel thick? **
1. Before brush the gel, try to brush the gel on the bottle neck to make each layer thinner
2. We produced slightly thick gel polish. Because the thickness helps the gel adhere better to the natural nail and helps get a saturated color.
3. It is normal for gel polish to be slight thick when exposed to low temperatures(such as in winter or snow) if you thick it is hard to apply,
please put the whole bottle gel polish into a cap of warm water, the gel polish will be thinner if it is hot.
** The gel won’t cure?**
Gel polish needs to be cured under the UV/LED nail lamp, cure times vary per lighting system among different brands,
we recommend a minimum of 60secs with LED light, and 2 mins with UV light.
With a proper application, 2 WEEKS+ wearing is attainable.
Environment-friendly products with healthy ingredients, low smell, NON-TOXIC
Made from natural resin, wears like gel, good tenacity.
REMINDER: Cure under LED/UV light CURE TIME: Average for LED light 30-60 secs, UV light 2-4mins.