1. Gel Nail Polish 7.5ml X6
2. 48W LED UV Nail Lamp X1
3. No Wipe Top Coat and Base Coat 15ml X1
4. Cuticle Oil X 1
5. 48W LED Nail Lamp X 1
6. Nail File X 1
7. Nail Buffer x 1
8. Nail Brush for Hands X 1
9. Nail Brush for Toes X 1
10. Cuticle Fork X 1
11. Cuticle Pusher X 1
12. Nail Clipper X 1
13. Nail Separator X 2
1. Preparation: Trim, file and buff nails for a clean surface.
✰ Before opening the bottle, roll the bottle between your hands back and forth to gently mix.
2. Base Coat: Apply thin base coat, cure under UV/LED lamp for 60 seconds.
3. Gel polish: Apply first thin layer of color gel polish and cure under UV/LED lamp for 60 seconds. Apply the second or third layer color gel polish.
✰ When applying color, wipe excess gel with brush before applying strokes.
4. Top Coat: Finish off with a layer of top coat, cure under UV/LED lamp for 60 seconds.
✰ Seal the edges of your nails with the brush horizontally to avoid chipping
*Tips to avoid chipping:
1. Before applying, please ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free.
2. Don’t apply gel on the skin or cuticle.
3. Apply gel to the edge of each nail to seal the gel and avoid chipping.
1. Lightly buff off the shine from the top of nails using a nail buffer.
2. Soak a cotton ball or pad with nail gel remover and place on top of each nail.
3. Wrap the nail with aluminum foil or any nail wrap to secure and allow the remover to soak.
4. Soak for a minimum of 10 minutes.
5. Remove cotton and foils one at a time and gently push off gel using a removal wand. Gel should come off easily without much effort. If necessary, re-saturate cotton and rewrap finger and soak for 5 more minutes.
6. Lightly buff nails again once all gel is removed.